1. In Microsoft Outlook, select Tools > E-mail Accounts.
2. On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select “Add a new e-mail account” and click Next.
3. For your server type, select POP3 or IMAP and click Next (POP3 will download mail off the server, IMAP keeps the folder structure in sync with webmail).
4. On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information as follows:
- Your Name: Enter your first and last name.
- E-mail Address: Enter your e-mail address.
- User Name: Enter your e-mail address, again.
- Password: Enter the password you set up for your e-mail account.
- Incoming mail server (POP3): Enter mail.<your-domain> for your incoming mail server.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): Enter mail.<your-domain> for your outgoing mail server.
Click “More Settings.”
5.On the Internet E-mail Settings window, select the “Outgoing Server” tab.
6.Select “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication“.
If everything is configured properly, and you still have problems sending then it’s likely your ISP is blocking port 25. To remedy this, click on the advanced tab on the more settings page and change the SMTP port to 587.
Finish the setup and you’re set!